Seven vaccination centres have been set up in Colombo for the public to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
According to the Daily Mirror, the vaccination centres have been set up by the medical team of the Colombo Municipal Council (CMC) in collaboration with the Health Ministry.
Places where Covid-19 vaccination centers have been set up in Colombo are as follows;
• Crow Island – Colombo 15
• Bandaranaike Mawatha, Maternity Home – Colombo 12
• P.D. Sirisena Grounds – Colombo 10
• Campbell Park – Colombo 08
• Torrington Flats – Colombo 05
• Anderson Flats – Colombo 05
• MOH office District 5 (Wellawatta) – Colombo 06
CMC Chief Medical Officer Dr. Ruwan Wijemuni said his team aims to vaccinate 450,000 people in Colombo.
He urged the public to register with their area Medical Officer of Health Departments or area Public Health Inspector to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. (NewsWire)